Head : Andy Garver
Mark_D2 : English
Vlademier_A20 : Russian
Miro_B31 :Bulgarian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
psilocybin pills
Most people tend to think of mushrooms as not much more than a topping or appetizer, but mushrooms have some incredible health benefits. The questions are what mushrooms should I be eating, and what benefits will they bring me? Technically mushrooms fall under the category of vegetable, though they are a fungus. Know your mushrooms, for they are not all beneficial, and some are downright deadly. I stick to the ones found at my grocer, but if you are adventurous there are probably dozens of types growing near you. Just know which are poisonous and which are edible.

What Most Mushrooms Offer
First off, mushrooms are low in psilocybin pills sodium, cholesterol, fat and calories, and they provide some basic nutrition. Those facts are not that exciting, but mushrooms also have some amazing disease-prevention qualities. One cup of chopped white mushrooms (the standard kind that you get at the grocer) has only 15 calories and 2.3 grams of carbohydrates (at a 2:1 ratio of sugar to fiber), as well as 2.2 grams of protein.