Head : Andy Garver
Mark_D2 : English
Vlademier_A20 : Russian
Miro_B31 :Bulgarian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lly of Monday Morning
The deed is finally done: Ryan Griffin cut Kareem Jackson Jersey White , also off the team." 2019 Houston Texans OffseasonHouston Texans News: Ryan Griffin CutNew,76commentsThe deed is finally done: Ryan Griffin cut, also off the team.CDTThe poem “Baseball’s Sad Lexicon” was published on July 12, 1910, and it contains the following line:Every time Deshaun Watson threw the ball to Ryan Griffin, that poem always came to mind without exception: “These are the saddest of possible words: Watson to Griffin for three yards.” With all the weapons on the Texans, throwing the ball to Griffin was akin to giving a mule a spinning wheel.Thankfully, the pain has come to an end as the Texans released Griffin. Hopefully Womens Senio Kelemete Jersey , he was also cut.This comes, of course, a couple weeks after he was arrested for beating up a hotel room after Kahale Warring was drafted. No word on the room’s opinion of Griffin’s play.Over the course of his Texans’ career, Griffin “amassed” 136 receptions for 1,491 yards, seven touchdowns, and forced Texans’ fans to drink 20% more alcohol. How did he ever score seven touchdowns?So long, Ryan Zach Fulton Jersey White , and thanks for all the missed blocks. I think a thought that I think."Peter King, formally of Monday Morning Quarterback at Sports Illustrated, is now at NBC Sports, still writing the same sort of column he’s always written. In his latest edition, King thought about Jadeveon Clowney. Since this is unofficially “Should the Texans franchise tag Jadeveon Clowney”week, let’s see what a big, smart, professional football knower man thinks:I don’t think this “worker bee” label is what’s holding Clowney back. It’s the injuries he suffered early in his career Dylan Cole Jersey , and it’s the fact that he still hasn’t fully turned into pass rusher most thought he’d become. At age 26, with his athleticism and the flashes he shown, it would still be surprising if Clowney doesn’t get there. Add this to his run stopping ability. and Jadeveon Clowney could be the second best edge defender in the NFL. Personally, I think what King thinks. Houston tags Clowney this season, mainly because of injury concerns.It did take Clowney three games to get ready for the 2018 season season after sitting out all of training camp.That, and the struggle to stay on the field for the first few years of his career, make the franchise tag a likely result.